Looking for Leaders
If you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re in good company. We’re in it to win it, but we care more about each other than the bottom line. Through wins and losses, highs and lows, we stick together to make a real difference in the lives of our employees, our clients, and our community.
LEASING SERVICE TECHNICIAN
PIPE LAYER HELPER
UTILITY HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – EXCAVATOR
GRADING HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – DOZER
ARTICULATED TRUCK DRIVER
FUTURE POSITIONS COMING SOON
SPEND YOUR SUMMER WITH US!
our competitive, paid internship program offers students a hands-on learning experience with leadership development and professional workshops to build your resume and find your why!
don’t see the right fit? We’re always looking for great people! Send us your resume to show interest in future opportunities.
why work here?
- You’re more than just a number. At RiverWILD, you’re joining a community that genuinely cares about you and is committed to helping you lead and impact in all spheres of life.
- You get the full package. We offer competitive salaries with paid time off, plus paid holidays. Full time employees are also eligible for health insurance, parental leave, and a retirement plan.
- We work hard and play hard. From concerts and sports outings, to our internal wellness activities, to the fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks, we show big love for our team in meaningful ways. Employees receive seasonal company swag and gear.
- We invest in you. From learning and development opportunities, to team gatherings, events, and training, we are invested in helping our leaders grow.
- Community Impact. We have lots of volunteer opportunities and encourage our team to invest time in giving back. Learn more about our volunteer work.